(Re)union extends its activities with International Thematic Residency Programs in home and/or resident countries of the network members. Thematic residencies intend to bring (Re)union members in an intense working period in order to trigger an exchange and continuous connection as well as new artistic collaborations within the network and local contacts via working on a theme or a question that is related to the local and global actualities in the artistic, societal and political spheres. Nevertheless, establishing a direct link with local communities is one of the priorities of those residencies.
- May 2017 – with local coordination of Sezen Tonguz at O Rumo do Fumo, Lisbon, Portugal
- August 2017 – with local coordination of Sezen Tonguz at Forum Dança, Lisbon, Portugal
- May 2018 – with local coordination of Müge Olacak/Atelier Muse at SALT Istanbul, Turkey
- July 2018 – with local coordination of Jonas Vanhullebusch/In de Ruimte, Ghent, Belgium
- November 2018 with local coordination of Helena Martos/Polo Anterior at C3A, Córdoba, Spain
July 2019, with local coordination of Sara Martins at Devir/CaPA, Faro, Portugal
OPEN CALL (Deadline: April 3rd, 2019) << Online form >>